- The Customer must give full briefings to the Writink services and verify that all information supplied about the Order is correct.
- The Writink services will work closely with the Customer and use reasonable care and skill to ensure that the Order is completed successfully, as one would expect from a reputable research firm. The Customer will help the Writink services achieve this by providing all necessary information to the Writink services at the outset of the transaction and collaborating with the Writink services throughout the transaction if the Principal wants further information or instruction.
- The Customer understands that failure to give such information or guidance during the transaction may create a delay in the delivery of their Work and that the Writink services will not be held liable for any loss or harm resulting from such a delay. The ‘Completion on Time Promise’ will not apply in such instances.
Approvals and Authority
- If the Principal or Writink services needs to confirm a specific detail, they will contact the Customer using the email address or phone number supplied by the Customer.
- The Customer recognizes that the Writink services may accept instructions sent through various means of communication and may reasonably believe that such instructions came from the Customer.
Privacy & Data Protection
- All data submitted by the Customer and the Principal will be collected, held, and used by the Writink services in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (Reg EU 2016/679). (“GDPR”).
- Regarding any data transferred between the Customer and Principal, the Writink services is the data controller for GDPR, and the Writink services undertakes all duties and obligations associated with the role of the data controller.
- For GDPR, the Principal is a data processor regarding any Customer data shared with them and undertakes all duties and obligations associated with that role.
- Personal data is collected, stored, and processed for processing payments, Orders at all stages, and opt-in communications.
Changes To Work
- After the Order has been assigned to an expert, the Customer may request revisions to the Order specification, but any changes must be approved by the Principal. Requests for revisions to the Order specification are not confirmed unless and until the Principal has consented.
- Shortly after the Commencement Date, the Customer may supply the Principal with new supporting information, as long as it does not duplicate or contradict the features in their initial Order specification.
- If the Customer provides additional information or instructions after an order has been assigned to the Principal that conflict with the details in the original Order specification, the Principal may request an additional cost to cover any additional time required to adapt to the new Order specifications. Any extra charges will be negotiated by the Writink services on behalf of the Principal, and the Customer will be given the option of proceeding with the change to the Order specification for the final stated cost. The Customer acknowledges that this may cause a delay in the delivery of their Work, for which the Principal/Writink services is not liable.
- If a change in Order specification occurs during an Order, the delivery date may be modified at the Writink services’s discretion on behalf of the Principal. Any shift in the delivery date will be reasonable and based on all factors. The ‘Completion on Time’ Promise will not be honored in certain instances.
Amendments to Completed Orders
- The Customer may request amendments to the Work within 7 days of the delivery date, or longer if they have specifically paid to extend the amendments period if the Customer believes the completed Work does not meet the Order specification and/or the promises of the Principal as set out on the Writink services website. The Customer will not be charged for such modifications.
- The Customer may submit just one request via the Customer Control Panel, providing all of the requested modifications’ data. This will be forwarded to the Principal for feedback.
- The Principal will be given the option to remark on the Customer’s request if they do not agree with it. If the Principal and Customer are unable to reach an agreement on the revisions, Writink services will investigate the matter and make a final judgment. They may refer the matter to a separate expert for evaluation at their discretion, in which case the expert’s conclusion will be binding on both parties.
- If the Principal does not fully comply with the Customer’s reasonable request for modifications, the Customer may request that the Work be revised until the request is entirely addressed.
- If the Customer requests amendments to the Work outside of the time allowed for amendments, or if the Customer requests amendments that are unrelated to their original Order specification, the Principal may, at their discretion, provide a quote for the completion of the changes or additional work, which the Customer may accept or reject. The Customer understands that payment for such adjustments may be required before the additional work may be started.
- On the Writink services’s website, the commission charges for their services, the Principal’s costs for their services, and VAT charges are displayed as a total.
- If the Customer requests that their Work be changed in a way that contradicts their initial Order specification, the Principal will be notified, and the Principal will be free to determine their charge for executing the changes, with the Writink services’s fee commensurate to that rate.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
- Where applicable, VAT is included in the prices given by the Writink services at the current rate.
Terms of Payment
- Unless payment is collected at the time of placing an order, the Writink services will contact the Customer by email to request payment after they have located a properly qualified and experienced expert to complete the Customer’s order.
- If the Writink services takes a deposit instead of the entire amount of the Order at their discretion, the Customer recognizes that the full balance will remain due at all times and will be paid to the Writink services before the Work is delivered.
- The Customer acknowledges that once an order is paid for, the Writink services’s expert assigned to that Order begins working on it and that the Order cannot be canceled or returned. The Customer may opt to continue with the Order or cancel it at any time until payment or a deposit has been completed and the Order has been assigned to an expert.
- The Customer agrees to be bound by the Writink services’s refund policies and acknowledges that, due to the highly specialized and individual nature of the services, full refunds will only be given in the circumstances outlined in these terms, or in the event of other unforeseen circumstances, in which case any refund or discount will be given at the Writink services’s discretion.
- These clauses must be read in conjunction with the ‘Payment Up Front’ provisions.
- Payment Up Front
- Before the Writink services formally secures an expert to do the Work, the Customer may be asked to pay for their order.
- The Customer recognizes that if payment is made before an expert is found, the Writink services cannot guarantee that the Work will be completed by a suitably available expert.
- If the Customer makes an advance payment and the Writink services is unable to locate an expert to execute the Work, the Customer will get a full refund of the advance payment.
Copyright & Fair Usage
- The Customer recognizes that Writink services’s services do not grant the copyright to the Work and that copyright remains with the Principal at all times. The Writink services’s work submitted is to be used as a Sample Paper and not submitted as Own Work.
- By assignment by the Principal, the Customer obtains an exclusive license to possess a copy of the Work for academic purposes to use as an example/model response. The Customer does not get copyright or the right to present the Work as their own, in whole or in part. Furthermore, the Customer agrees not to distribute, exhibit, or resell the Work in an unauthorized manner, and to handle the Work in a manner that fully respects the fact that the Customer does not own the copyright to the Work.
- Because the Customer does not own the copyright to the Work, they are not entitled to pass it off as their own, which is a violation of the conditions of use.
- As a condition of using the service, the Customer undertakes to read, understand, and observe the Fair Use Policy, which is shown on the Writink services’s website.
- The Customer acknowledges that submitting the Principal’s Work as their own, in whole or in part, is a copyright violation, and that they will instantly renounce all of their rights under these terms and conditions. Any subsequent action taken by the Writink services in response to such incidents is completely at its discretion.
- The Customer understands that the Writink services, its employees, and the experts do not promote or condone plagiarism and that the Writink services has the right to refuse service to anybody suspected of doing so. The Customer acknowledges that the Writink services provides a service that identifies properly competent specialists for the provision of independent individualized research services to assist students in learning and raising educational standards.
- The Customer acknowledges that if the Writink services suspects that any materials are being used in violation of the above rules, the Writink services reserves the right to refuse to facilitate or process further work for the person or organization involved, and the Writink services assumes no responsibility for any such undetected and/or unauthorized use.
- After completion, the Writink services acknowledges that no Work provided via its service will be resold or disseminated for compensation or otherwise.. The Principal acknowledges that any Work submitted and/or sold through the Writink services will never be published, resold, shared, or otherwise redistributed.
- At Ace My Couse, we hire the best writers from the USA and ensure top-quality. There are no chances of error as we take strict measures in writing your course. However, you should know that we do not offer any refund policy. We are confident about our service quality. You will not have to ask us for a refund in the first place.
- Unless the due date falls on a Bank Holiday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, or New Year’s Day (“a Non-Working Day”), the Writink services promises to enable the delivery of all Work by midnight on the due date.
- The Writink services may, on occasion, declare additional days to be Non-Working Days. These will be announced on the service website through a notification.
- The Customer due date specified on the Order is the relevant due date for this guarantee. This is originally established when the Principal is assigned to the Order.
- When the Writink services and the Customer agree to change the relevant due date, the Completion on Time Promise applies to the rescheduled Customer due date.
- The Writink services will not be held accountable under this commitment for any delays caused by third-party or other technical issues, including, but not limited to, issues caused by Internet Service Providers, Mail Account Providers, Database Software, Incompatible Formats, and Hosting Providers.
- If such technical problems occur with a system for which the Writink services is directly responsible or with which third-party contractors provide them, the Writink services agrees to provide reasonable proof of these technical problems upon request, if such proof is available, or to otherwise honor their Completion On Time Promise in full.
- The Writink services is not liable under this commitment if any delay is caused by the Principal’s or their immediate family’s death or illness.
- If the Customer does not get their work by the due date, they agree to contact the Writink services the next day (or the next day after a Non-Working Day) via the Customer Control Panel to work with them to resolve the technical challenges.
- If accessible, the Writink services shall give documentation of any technical issues, death, or sickness upon request.
- If the Customer chooses to wait longer to notify the Writink services of non-delivery, they acknowledge that they do so at their own risk and that the Writink services will not be held accountable for the Customer’s failure to notify them of non- or late delivery. If asked, the Writink services will provide documentation that the Principal completed the Work on time and uploaded it, that the Work was made accessible to the Customer on time, or that the Work was not made available on time due to technical issues, death, or sickness.
- If the Writink services can establish at least one of these incidents, the Customer will not be entitled to a refund or discount; however, if the Writink services cannot prove at least one of these occurrences, the Customer will be entitled to a complete refund and their Work will be provided for free. The Customer accepts that they will not be able to get a refund for delivery issues through any other means.
- If the Customer’s actions cause a delay in the delivery of the Work, the Writink services will have no obligations under the Completion on Time Promise, including but not limited to where the Customer has failed to pay any outstanding balance due concerning the Order, sent in extra information after the order has started, or changed any elements of the order instructions. Due to Customer delays, the relevant due date may be amended following the magnitude of the delay without triggering the Completion On-Time Promise.
- SM Availability Intelligence is a service mark (registered on December 12th, 2016) owned by Writinkservices.com, Inc. The mark represents our proprietary technology that utilizes various signals and data points to determine whether clients can request specific contracted writers.
- TM All third-party company logos and names are registered trademarks of the respective company.
- Writinkservices.com, Inc. uses various online tools to ensure all custom writing work is original. However, we legally cannot 100% guarantee that it will be original. This may be due to software failure, indexing issues with Copyscape, unpublished (offline) content or human error. In the case that your custom writing order is not original, we will be more than happy to have a different writer re-write it or provide you with a full refund. Copyscape is a trademark of Indigo Stream Technologies and is not affiliated with Writinkservices.com, Inc.
- Free revisions are offered for all custom writing, editing, and business writing services. After your order is completed, you will have seven days to request a revision and we will upload it within three days. Urgent revisions may have additional costs and other restrictions apply. Please read our full revision policy for more information.
- Writer hiring data is from the entirety of 2016 and is based on 4,844 initial applicants. The data provided represents a confidence interval of 10% for each subset of data within the entire hiring process.
- The graduate writer pool represents a total of 7.3% compared to the total number of writers we have in our database. This figure is accurate as of October 4th, 2016.
- Writinkservices.com, Inc. will not share your private data with any third party, unless required to do so by a court order. As of December 14th, 2018, the company has never had to give up user data.
- No platform is entirely secure, and that includes Writinkservices.com. Despite our efforts and track record, we legally cannot promise a 100% success rate of securing our platform, your data, and communications exchanged. Please read the terms and conditions for more information about the limitations of liability.
- Writinkservices.com, Inc. utilizes security vendors like Google Cloud, CloudFlare, Google Apps, GeoTrust, McAfee, and Cisco. The company logos listed are registered trademarks of their respective companies. Writinkservices.com, Inc. claims no association or partnership, whether expressed or implied.
- Aggregate review ratings are derived from reviews.io, Glassdoor ®, facebook ®, the BBB ®, Google ® and SiteJabber ®. Review vendors are not affiliated with Writinkservices.com, Inc., whether expressed or implied. As a matter of policy, the BBB ® does not endorse any product, service or business. Current BBB and other rating data is current as of December 10th, 2018. All logos and marks are trademarks of the respective company. Glassdoor ratings represent employee satisfaction data and is not included in the customer review data aggregate rating